Journal of Canadian Society for Coptic Studies 7 (2015)
- Mark Sheridan O.S.B., "Early Egyptian Monasticism: Ideals and Reality, or: The Shaping of the Monastic Ideal", pp. 9-24
- Marc Malevez, "The Spiritual Reasoning of the First Wanderer Monks of Egypt", pp. 25-48.
- Mélanie Houle, "The Practice of Exorcism in Egyptian Monasticism: A Popular Panacea? On the Reconciliation of Hagiographical and Magical Texts", pp. 49-60.
- Jitse Dijkstra, "“I Wish to Offer a Sacrifice to God Today”: The Discourse of Idol Destruction in the Coptic Life of Aaron", pp. 61-75
- Amir Harrak, "The Influence of Egyptian Monasticism on Mesopotamia", pp. 77-90.
- Nelly van Doorn-Harder, "Coptic Popes in Context. The Future of the Religious Past: Negotiating Tradition and Transition", pp. 91-107.